Friday, May 10, 2013

KellyAnn in Black and White

Recently I've been craving doing some portrait work and I was fortunate enough to have my friend KellyAnn volunteer to help me out. As my portrait project continues to evolve and progress I am finding that I am learning a lot about my subjects. A lot of the time I forget to shoot because I'm so imersed in conversation.

Previously I'd only known KellyAnn as the consultant who helped us out at year end at my finance job but over the course of 2 hours I learned how incredible she is. As the self described "Director of Chaos at William, Sarah, Charlotte, and Lillian Inc." (those are her 2 kids and 2 dogs), she still manages time for triathlons, training, home renovations and a full time job as an IT consultant with Methodworks.

Thanks for the fun shoot KellyAnn!








No comments:

Post a Comment