Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mike Domanski

My best friend since I was a kid has always been Mike. Our mutual love of endless days of sports is really what brought us together and over the years the bond has only strengthened. Mike's encouragement was really what pushed me to do a lot of the things I am most proud of. Most people know Mike as the best athlete they've ever met which is true but he has also challenged me intellectually just as much over the years as he has on the ice, field or court. He is brilliant in ways he'll never realize. His kindness and selflessness are really what has made him such a great friend but his unique wit and humour are what set him apart from anyone I've ever met.

Mike has always wanted to be a model and as the best man in my wedding on the weekend I was able to snap a handful of pictures of him. Hope you like them Mike!


No comments:

Post a Comment