Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Paula

I used to think yoga was a silly fad for people who just wanted an excuse to wear lululemon pants… That all changed when I turned 30 and my body suddenly stiffened and became injury prone. I started going to drop in yoga at work and Paula was the instructor. Paula really tailored her approach to each individual in attendance at each particular class- being especially patient with beginners like myself.

In addition to being an amazing yoga teacher Paula is also an amazing writer and photographer. She has taught me so much about the technical aspects of photography as well as some of the philosophical ideas that impact the art.

She is currently running free yoga classes through her company Happy Warrior Yoga on Mondays and Wednesdays at Crescent Heights Park from 6-7pm . If you are an experienced yogi or a beginner I encourage you to check out the Happy Warrior Yoga Facebook page for details. You won’t regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment