Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Photos for photos sake

I had done photos for Cindy and her daughters last year but was super excited to get a call from her asking whether I'd be free to do some photos of her and her daughter Sierra as well as some fun shots of Sierra and her friends. I have been telling people that I think its important to have photos of themselves because things change fast and it's nice to remember- but this was the first time someone had actually called me to do photos just because. We do photos to mark special occasions like engagements, weddings, births and family shots for the annual christmas card. I think people want to do photos more frequently but often wait for milestones because it gives us an excuse.

Photos for photos sake seems like a pretty good reason for me. I hope I get to do more sessions just like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment